Sunday, May 15, 2011

End of LAX

This morning, I had my LAX banquet. I had to get up in front of about 150 parents/players and talk about each one of my players. The JV and Varsity coaches did likewise, and we got to eat a yummy breakfast buffet, too. It's always a fun way to end the season. My girls went 7-3-1 this year, and I am so proud to end the season with a winning record. I'm already looking forward to next year!

My 17 girls got me a fabulous gift. I got a $50 GC to Dick's Sporting Goods.


They got me these flowers:

And, they got me this AWESOME blanket. You can't really tell from this picture, but it's a full size blanket that covers my living room floor. On it is my team (I'm in the middle). I am so excited about this blanket, and I plan on hanging it in my classroom on my wall.



2 comments:

Kari Marie said...

Very cool! Sounds like a great season! (and hopefully worth the social life sacrifice - haha!)

Desiree Jewell said...

What an awesome gift!!!