Josh loves Red Robin. He could eat a hamburger every day, and he especially loves the Royal Red Robin burger, which has an egg on top.
And unlimited fries. All you can eat. Keep them coming. More. More. Yes, more.
A giant burger with an egg on top. Unlimited fries. Delicious ranch. Every 10th burger is free. All for $10.
Sold.
To make it even better, his parents got him some Gift Cards to Red Robin, so Josh and I went the other day.
As always, I ordered. Josh ordered. Then Josh asked for a basket of fries before our meal so we could snack while we waited.
Our server said, "Oh, I'm so sorry, but we've changed our rules. You can no longer get a basket before your meal unless you pay for it. It's now an appetizer, and it's $1.99. But if you wait until your burger comes, then you can get unlimited fries for free."
We weren't going to pay extra for a basket of fries that is unlimited in 10 minutes or less, so we passed. Our server walked away, and Josh said, "I'll show them. I'm going to order more fries than my body can handle. And I'm going to eat them all. I'm going to keep ordering, and keep ordering. I might even take some home. I'm going to eat so many fries that it would have been cheaper for them if they had given me my first basket for free."
Our burgers came, and before Josh had even taken a bite, and before our server could walk away, Josh ordered a refill on his fries. We both ate our burgers. We both ate our fries. We snacked on the extra basket of fries.
And then Josh ordered another basket.
And then he ordered another basket.
And he ate them all.
Our server asked if we wanted another, but at this point, Josh was about to explode.
As we left, Josh felt like puking. He rubbed his belling and said, "Oh man, I should not have eaten all those fries. I feel like crap. But I showed them!"
I was laughing so hard. He most certainly did show them!
No comments:
Post a Comment