Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Why I Love CO

Only in CO can you...

Wear shorts the day after a major snow storm and be perfectly warm.

Wear Fuggs (Fake Uggs) with said shorts because there's a lot of snow on the ground.

Wear this wacky combination (yes, I looked a little silly) to church. Hey, it's a casual church.

At said church, appear actually quite normal because everyone else there is just a little bit wackier than I am.

After church, watch all the snow (over a foot) melt in one day.

3 comments:

Rob said...

Ain't that the truth. As I type I'm kicked back in the "skychair" under the deck and quite comfortable in my short sleeve Hawaiian shirt while a foot of snow melts away in the shady spots. Gotta love CO!

P.S. Your church sounds like fun!

Kari said...

Yay - you mentioned FUGGS!

Shannon said...

And then wearing said outfit the next day to work...