Good news! I get my classroom to myself. I don't have to share, and I don't have to travel anymore. They found a solution to our problem! I am so excited to present to you my very first classroom.
This is when you first walk in the door. On the right are the calendars
for each grade level with due dates.
It's hard to tell from the picture, but all the things on the walls are M&M posters. My entire room is decorated in M&M's, which are my favorite candy, of course!
3 comments:
Congrats! God is good ALL the time.
Yea! Yea! Yea!! Love the pics of your room. Thanks for sharing. Also M&M's are my chocolate of choice! Yum!
ps- I will never forget the monster cookies you shared with me. Sometimes I crave them - and I only had them once! Wish I could have one now!
Your classroom is okay, MINE IS AMAZING! LOL
I am glad they found a solution, and that you will not be traveling. Phew!
Post a Comment