To get into the Christmas spirit, a few of us headed downtown this past weekend for the Parade of Lights.
Yes, it was very cold (around 15 degrees), but we bundled up and ventured out. Britt and I had dinner at the Rio, and the marg's there helped us stay warm. We then met up some good friends. Kari was supposed to meet us, too, but she has been sick and decided it would be best to stay inside. We missed you, Kari!

Full of energy and spirit, Abby (middle) was a great addition to the night. She laughed at our jokes, so that made Britt and I feel good.
Ben and Lindsey came! Ben is Collin's best friend, and Lindsey is Ben's...FIANCE!!! They got engaged this past week, and her ring is beautiful. Congrats you two. 

Afterwards, Ben, Lindsey, Britt and I went to Paramount Cafe where we had a beer and onion rings. Yummo! Britt and I then hopped back on the light rail and headed back to Littleton.
Yes, it was very cold (around 15 degrees), but we bundled up and ventured out. Britt and I had dinner at the Rio, and the marg's there helped us stay warm. We then met up some good friends. Kari was supposed to meet us, too, but she has been sick and decided it would be best to stay inside. We missed you, Kari!

Full of energy and spirit, Abby (middle) was a great addition to the night. She laughed at our jokes, so that made Britt and I feel good.
Ben and Lindsey came! Ben is Collin's best friend, and Lindsey is Ben's...FIANCE!!! They got engaged this past week, and her ring is beautiful. Congrats you two. 

Afterwards, Ben, Lindsey, Britt and I went to Paramount Cafe where we had a beer and onion rings. Yummo! Britt and I then hopped back on the light rail and headed back to Littleton. Thanks for a great night Britt and gang!
2 comments:
So fun - bummer I couldn't be there...
....next year!
YAY!! Such a fun night!
Post a Comment