On our way home from Mexico last weekend, we had a long layover in Houston. Shan and Jeff were people watching when they saw someone who looked familiar. They asked me to look and see if I recognized him. I looked and said, "Is it Edward?" They both laughed and said yes.
You see, Edward is Edward Cullen from the books (and movie), Twilight. Edward is the vampire who falls in love with a human. You have to read the books to understand. Now that the books have been turned into movies, Edward has a face to his name. Robert Pattinson is the guy who plays Edward. So when Shan and Jeff saw this guy, and then pointed him out to me, we all thought we were looking at Robert Pattinson.
Shan told me to take a picture to prove that we had seen him (even though I must be honest and state that it really wasn't Robert-just a look alike). Trying not to be too obvious, I made it seem like I was taking a picture of mom and dad. This is what I got:
What's really funny about this picture is that A). "Robert" is looking straight at me and B). Mom and dad actually thought I was taking a picture of them, so they posed and everything. See below:
"Robert" then proceeded to pick up his bags and walk right past us. I took another picture, and again, I got caught taking the pic. He looked straight as me as I pointed the camera at him. Oh well. I'll never see him again. This one is blurry, but you can still see the resemblance.It must have been a week for vampires and werewolves because this weekend at the Parade of Lights, I then ran into "Jacob," the werewolf in Twilight who wants Edward dead. Jacob in the movie is a Native American teenager with long hair. He looks just like this man:

No comments:
Post a Comment