Tuesday, November 30, 2010

8. a photo of your favourite band/musician

If I could choose any guy in the world who was my perfect match (looks, at least), I would choose Zac Brown. Look at him. He's gorgeous. Gosh, he makes my heart beat a little bit faster. I find him so adorable, and what makes me gush even more is his voice. Wow, this man can sing! If you know anyone who looks like Zac, please tell me where I can find him because I think Zac is so hot.

Anyway, The Zac Brown Band is without a doubt my all time favorite band. I have a picture of him hanging in my classroom. Sigh. Oh Zac, thanks for coming into my life last year. When tickets went on sale this summer, I knew I had to get tickets, no matter the cost. Britt, the good sport that she is (isn't a big country fan and didn't know any Zac songs) said she would come with me. We lucked out and found tickets (before they sold out on the first day) for only $50. This is us waiting in line at Red Rocks.


Zac is center in the black shirt. I was in heaven that night.

Zac is back there somewhere. Too bad he's married.

If you haven't heard Zac's songs, please buy his CD. I have both of them, and I listen to them every single day. Not even kidding. Ask my students. They are tired of Zac.

No comments: