I have to dedicate this post to Holly and Shannon, however, for the following reasons.
Shannon, my sister, hasn't always loved me. We haven't always gotten along. We haven't always seen eye to eye. We are VERY different people. She is quiet, conservative, wise, doesn't wear heels, likes brown, patient, hard to read, smart, good with her money, and carefully guarded. I am loud, edgy, care free, won't wear anything BUT heels, easily annoyed, wears my emotions on my sleeve, wears orange, spends my money, and trusts easily. VERY different people. But Shan (and Jeff) have helped me in more ways than they will ever know. I can never repay them for their kindness and generosity over the past few years. Shannon, I love you.
Holly, while Shannon's best friend, is one of my nearest and dearest friends as well. Holly is one of my longest friends, and she is so precious to me. When we are together, all we do is laugh and laugh. When the three of us are together, all we do is laugh and laugh. We have more inside jokes than you would think possible, and Holly's memory is so amazing that she constantly reminds of things I had long forgotten. She reminds me of the good times. She helps me get through the tough times. She is the funnist, wittiest, most clever person I know. I could go on and on, but for now I'll say, Holly, I love you.
2 comments:
Wish you would have chosen a picture where I was wearing make-up!
This brought tears to my eyes. I'm so proud that I was in your top 2 and I would gladly share that spot with Holly. (She, by the way, doesn't wear heels either, I don't think!)
Love you too!
Shi! Everything you wrote about us is right back atchya! (At least I think I can speak for Shannon!) I'm glad you picked that pic b/c we're all smiles as is our usual. : )
Love you too! Most def.
Post a Comment