To give you a little background, Kari, Abby and I went to Cancun about three years ago. We lucked out and found a great deal for an all inclusive resort for a week, so we took it. It was a fabulous trip and a lot of great memories came from that vacation.
Since it was an all-inclusive deal, we pretty much stayed at the resort all week. We only left twice, once to go shopping and once to go to a club. All the other nights we stayed at the hotel, as they had dinner, drinks, dancing, events, etc.
It was very humid in Cancun. On this particular night, the hotel had a live band in one of the bar areas, so we danced the night away. We made a few friends while there; one of those friends was Nick, who is pictured here. Nick and I danced and danced (and sweated and sweated). I didn't wear the best dress for the conditions, as you can see. The sweat went right through the dress. My hair was plastered to my face, BUT I was having a blast.
2 comments:
That is hilarious!
Love the memories!!!
Post a Comment