Saturday, July 28, 2012

I Am...

I am...rested. What a difference two months makes. I have no schedule, I can sleep when I want, and I am refreshed for this upcoming school year.

I am...caught up on my all my TV shows. During the school year, I have very little time to watch TV, but thank goodness for my DVR! I am all caught up and ready for the new seasons to begin.

I am...a reading machine. I have lost count, but I have read more books this summer than I ever have before!

I am...looking forward to returning to work. Don't get me wrong, I love my time off, but I am starting to miss my kiddos and miss seeing my dear friends every day.

I am...tan. Bike riding has definitely helped with my tan, and I am proud to say that my friend Liz has made it her goal to be as tan as me by the time school starts.

I am...looking forward to the Olympics. While the opening ceremonies were quite disappointing last night, I have been already been glued to the TV this morning watching all the events.

I am...annoyed with Comcast. Problem after problem has arisen, I have been charged far more than I was supposed to, and more phones calls have been placed to Comcast this summer than anyone else.

I am...a bit tired of the extreme heat.

I am...loving the cooler evenings we've been having.

I am...craving Thai food. My favorite!

I am...loving the summer fruits and veggies, specifically, peaches. I LOVE peaches so much, and they have been so big and delicious. I can't get enough.

I am...grateful for my family, boyfriend, and friends. What amazing people I have in my life.

No comments: