Monday, July 28, 2008

My Favorite Four Year Old

The mohawk speaks of the attitude this little guy has. Carson, my oldest nephew, is a super fun kid, but he has enough attitude for both him and his brother. My brother and sister-in-law took the boys camping this weekend. Carson was so excited to play outside. At the end of their camping trip, Katie asked Carson if camping was as much fun as he thought it would be. Carson replied back, "NO!"

His newest thing is to call his dad "Collin" (rather than daddy). Collin gets so mad (in a joking manner).
He says, "I am not Collin. I'm your daddy!!"
Then Carson will say, "Where's Kate?"
Collin will say, "Don't call her Kate. She's your mother."
Carson will say, "Well, Collin, you call her Kate so I can call her Kate!"

Carson is super smart. He has an incredible memory and often reminds us of things that us older adults can't even remember. He can give us directions to certain places just by remembering how we got there before. He's going to outshine all the others once he starts school.

We love having Carson in the family. He doesn't let us often take pictures of him, but when he's willing he sure does become the cutest little model. His eyelashes are about an inch long, and his beautiful brown almond shaped eyes can win anyone over. I love you, Carson. I'm so glad you're a part of our family. It just wouldn't be the same without you!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

This boy will be smarter than all of us one day!