Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Things You Don't Know About Me

* I am very quiet in school. Always have been. I'm not one to go around voicing my opinions or thoughts to people I don't know very well.

* Cilantro is the worst food ever created. I can't stand to eat anything with Cilantro in it.

* I drink a cup of coffee every day on my way to work.

* I wear a mouth guard when I sleep because I grind my teeth so bad.

* I hate going to the doctor, so I find myself enduring the pain rather than finding a solution for the pain.

* I've never broken a bone but I've had three major surgeries.

* I've lost 45 pounds in the past year and I'm still losing.

* When I visit my parent's house, I love to sit down at their piano and play. I took lessons for years, so I like to pretend that I can play the piano.

* I have a pretty decent voice. I can harmonize like none other.

* I want to write a book someday.

* I want to adopt a child from across seas.

* My biggest desire (apart from getting married and having kids) is to travel to Africa.

* I have a beta fish named Princess Sparkles. He doesn't like the name, but he's just happy to be alive at this point.

* It takes a while for me to open up to people.

* I never drank a drop of alcohol until I was 21 years old.

* I'm very stubborn, so if I set my mind to something you can gurantee I will accomplish my goal. For example: MS150.

* I hate my legs. Ugh.

* I snore.

* I drool.

* I only shave my legs every other day in the summer. In the winter, it's reduced to about once a week.

* I hate hiking, but I'm about to climb a 14er in a week. I'm only going because a cute boy might be there.

* I am so organized it's sickening. Everything must be in perfect order for me to concentrate on the task at hand.

* Ice cream is my downfall. And Peanut M&Ms.

* Going in to Target makes me very happy. Spending money at Target makes me giddy.

* I'm really weird. More than the average joe. When I'm with my family or by myself, I sing really loud, really off key. I like to sing Opera.

* I have a hard time getting rid of my fat clothes for fear that I might need them again some day.

* I like to talk about me. Hence the blog.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Why don't we hear opera here at our house?

Anonymous said...

> I'm quiet too... I sit back and listen to people. You can learn a lot.

> I've never broken a bone... but I have torn a ligment in my finger... they call it Mallet Finger...

> We had a Beta once... we called him Alpha. Ha.

Holly said...

Fun facts! By the way, why wasn't I listed as your favorite 30 year old? Hmmmm?