The real reason for this blog is to brag about all my summer actitivites. Bike riding, running, working out, hiking, tennis, camping, swimming. One would think I'm a pretty athletic woman. I guess I kind of am. My newest hobby (if you can call a two week stint a hobby) is golf. I've been to the driving range for two weeks in a row now, so I guess that qualifies as a hobby, right? I may not be good, but I sure do look cute in my plaid shorts!

Next week we're going to venture off the driving range and attempt to play a round of golf. Wish me luck. I'm going to need it.
4 comments:
If you're able to squeeze all these things into a summer when you were working, just imagine what you'll be able to do when you do have summers off. But then you'll need teacher friends 'cuz your friends in industry will be working while you're playing!
Hey, remember when we went to the driving range in Kearney together? The thing I most remember about that day is the number of blisters I got!
Why wasn't I invited to the Kearney driving range?
That was fun, Holly. For some reason I remember Lance being with us, right? Why were we all together? This must have been when you lived with us.
Post a Comment