My friend, Abby, got married this past weekend to Corey Bevan. I'll blog about that next. But, before the big wedding weekend, we had a fun week preparing for the wedding. Monday night, we got together with the Bible Study Girls. Last winter and spring, there was a group of five girls that met every Monday night to share our hearts and learn about God. Megan, Kristina, Abby, Kari and I really got to know each other very well during that time, and Abby wanted to get together one last time before her big day. We went to Morrison Inn for a delightful dinner.
Wednesday, we got pedicures. Thursday, we went to Grizzly Rose to show off our dance moves. I25 was closed due to the DNC, so we had to take a huge detour to get there, but it gave us an opportunity to show Kamie and Corey the city. Once at the Rose, we all decided to ride the mechanical bull. Although I did injure myself when I fell off, I am fine now and only have a small bruise to show off my injury.

Shi Town Riding the Bull!
Joseph showed us how it's done!
Once Sonya got on, she was hot, hot, hot!
Kari and her spicy hat!
Kamie, Corey's sister, knows how to ride. She's an Oklahoma girl.
The Bride, Abby, looking mighty fine!
Corey is just missing his boots and jorts (cut off jeans to make shorts).
Kamie, Kari, Sonya, Abby and Me
We're so hot, we had to blow out the guns.

Abby and Corey
Shi Town Riding the Bull!
We're so hot, we had to blow out the guns.
No comments:
Post a Comment