"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Monday, September 8, 2008
Service Charges May Apply
My mom thinks I need to take my day-to-day stories and publish a book. I told her my life isn't that interesting that people would want to read about my life. But then I thought about all the people who read my blog. You must find my life pretty interesting if you're reading my blog on a daily basis. So, I've decided to charge $5 per entry in order to read about me. Not sure how I'm going to do that since I don't even know who reads my blog, but I'll think of a way. If you're one of those fools who leaves messages, I know for sure you read my blog...Irish, Shannon, Holly, Kari, Gretchen, Katie C. Aunt Lisa confessed to reading my blog this weekend, so I'll charge her. And I know Katie N reads my blogs. Becca has admitted in an email she reads my work. Wow, I'm going to become rich just by writing about me! It's perfect. Thanks for the idea, mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bad news...I don't read your blog...
Good, maybe we can start charging you rent again if you're making some money! Go ahead and charge!
OK fine, but I'm charging you for reading mine...and mine costs $10
Remember, she is your mother so she HAS to think this about your life. The rest of us just have too much time on our hands.
Post a Comment