I got a new mini grill last Christmas, so I brought it along to grill brats. When we took it out of the box, it took my dad, my brother and me about 25 minutes to put it together. 
We were all starving by that time, so those brats (when done) tasted unusually yummy. Carson, Kye and Case fed the ducks. We also took a family picture, so everyone will see that in the Nichols' Annual Christmas letter. 
We then headed to Loveland for the remainder of the day where we ate pizza and watched football.
Today, we all went to church together (I LOVE my church). Kari and Sonya came over and we grilled salmon, chicken and steak and had a fabulous lunch together. Katie and Collin got me a fashionable laptop bag, and my parents got me a mini fridge to put in my classroom once I get a job. Shan and Jeff got me a cooler, so I used that to keep our drinks cold. I'm all set until Christmas.

Mom and dad just left to head back to NE. Kari and Sonya stayed for a while and we watched some football together. They left to go workout and do fun stuff while I'm sitting at home doing homework and school work. I think I might steal away from the computer for a while and go on a bike ride. It has been a beautiful weekend, and I need to get outside to think.
Mom and dad just left to head back to NE. Kari and Sonya stayed for a while and we watched some football together. They left to go workout and do fun stuff while I'm sitting at home doing homework and school work. I think I might steal away from the computer for a while and go on a bike ride. It has been a beautiful weekend, and I need to get outside to think.
3 comments:
hey - i love all your blogs and i hope your b-day was fantastic. i particularly LOVE the one about Jeff asking you what you're most proud of for year 27. i think you have accomplished ALOT of great things this year with your whole leap of faith in your career and the MS150. i admire you for trusting in your faith in God and just doing it!! i think 1 of your best accomplishments was also getting healthy! you are amazing!!! and i will look up to you for the courage to do the things i want to do an not be scared to take that leap of faith!! YOU GO GIRL!! Love you and thanks for letting my into your blog-life!
Cute picture of you three girls!
LOVE your new lap top bag!
Post a Comment