Monday, September 15, 2008

Wine, Cheesecake, Margarita's and Friends

My friends and I had a great weekend. Friday night, we were supposed to go to Six Flags Theme Park, but it was raining and cold, so it was postponed until a few more week. Instead, we went to dinner at Cherry Cricket and got drinks at Govner's Park. Kari and Sonya got me the most fabulous clutch ever. It's orange, and I love itSaturday night, Kari, Sonya and I got dessert at the Cheesecake Factory, paired with a glass of wine. Then we went to The Rio for their classic margarita and ended up dancing the rest of the night away at The Cowboy Lounge, one of our favorite dance spots. Sunday after church, I came home and did hours and hours of school work and homework. I also watched my two favorite teams (Broncos and Steelers) win! I love great weekends.

No comments: