Sunday, October 26, 2008

Five Day Weekend

I had a great five day weekend. We were on fall break, so I didn't have school Wednesday-Friday. It's going to be hard to go back to school tomorrow. I was able to get some homework done, grade some papers, update my gradebook, and most importantly, read a book and watch a movie. Two movies, actually. I also had lunch with Katie on Thursday and Megan on Friday.

Wednesday night, Sonya, Amanda, Amy, Kari, Nikki, and I had dinner at Pei Wei and then went shopping at Colorado Mills. I also attended a substitute meeting in the afternoon, so I'm officially hired to work at Chatfield next semester.

Thursday night, Kari invited me over for dinner. She made a fabulous BBQ Chicken Salad, and Kari, Amy and I watched The Office, SNL, and Grey's Anatomy.

Friday night, Kari, Amanda, Amy and I went to dinner at Chick-Fil-A (our favorite fast food place) and then went to see Mamma Mia. It's a super cute movie, and I recommend it to anyone who likes a fun movie.

Saturday, Kari, Amy, Megan and I went for a 24 mile bike ride. I got home from the ride around noon and watched the Huskers game with mom and dad. Huskers won!!! Saturday night, I was home alone, so I made a fabulous meal (I made it up and it was delish and gluten free). I rented the movie 21, so I ate popcorn and watched a movie. This is also a good flick, if you need something to rent. Then I played on the internet for a few hours.

Today, I went to church, then Kari, Amy and I went for a 15 mile bike ride. I also got my new pedals for my bike, which doesn't mean much to anyone who doesn't ride, but if you know what I'm talking about, I'm super excited. My new pedals and shoes will help me go faster without using so much energy. It will be perfect for the MS150 next year. Now I'm finishing up my book and watching the Steelers game. A nice end to a great long weekend.

All right, now that I've bored you with my weekend, I'll say goodbye for now.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Wow, I feel so important in your blog!

What a great weekend we had!

Sweet! :-)