Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Job or No Job?

I got the phone call...And, they offered me the job! I have a teaching job as soon as I graduate. Praise God. Chatfield High School, here I come!

Now I have to figure out how to teach Honors English. These kids are probably smarter than I am. Booo!!!

6 comments:

Kari said...

Hip hip hooray!

Matthew Crocker said...

I am so excited for you!!!! You will rock Honors English!

Brian and Becca Kuster said...

Wow Shiloh! What a blessing! I am so happy for you. You will kick butt at Honors English. Remember though - kids sense fear just like dogs do.
...Wish you could come take my maternity leave.

Holly said...

Congratulations! That's a major milestone! It's all downhill from here (well, actually tenure is the next milestone, then it's all downhill)

Anonymous said...

yay JOB!! congrats - wish i could help you celebrate!

Rob said...

WOW!!!! Congrats Shiloh...and you get to deal with the smart kids...who remember, are also the GOOD kids. You won't have many classroom management challenges. What a great start to the journey!