I ADORE my nephews. They are so unique. Carson is brilliant. Kye is funny. Case is a cuddler (he fell asleep in my arms last night). I also ADORE my unborn niece. I haven't met her yet, but I am counting down the days until I can see her and hold her and spoil her.
I ADORE peanut M&M's, but you already knew that if you know anything about me.
I ADORE jewelry. Again, if you know me, you already know that. I have over 30 necklaces (at least), 20 bracelets and 20 pairs of earrings.
I ADORE teaching. I'm actually doing something that I've wanted to do for a long time. I have incredible students, and I learn something new every day.
I ADORE Denver. I have no idea why anyone would want to live anywhere other than Colorado. I love the mountains, I love the weather, I love the sunny days, I love the cold, I love the aspens changing colors, I love Littleton, I love the Rockies, I love the Broncos, I love going downtown.
I ADORE shopping. I haven't been shopping in a while because I'm unemployed, but I love buying new clothes.
I ADORE Target. They just opened a new Target by my house and it's amazing. LOVE it!
I ADORE reading. I would read all the time if I could. I haven't read a book in a long time (other than To Kill a Mockingbird because I just taught it), but I can't wait to complete my Master's so I can read all winter long.
I ADORE biking. This is my new hobby, and I actually get jealous when I see people riding a bike. I enjoy being on the seat making my legs do all the work. I love working my lungs. And I especially love going up a long hill because I know that when I get to the top, there is always a down.
I ADORE Shirley Temple Vodka's, which I just found out are called Dirty Shirley's. They taste just like a Shirley Temple (duh).
I ADORE food. It's a wonder I ever lost 50 pounds in the past year and a half because I love to eat. Asian food is my all time favorite, but Italian comes in at a close second.
I ADORE Cold Stone, where I order Mud Pie Mojo. Oh my goodness, if I died eating that ice cream, I would go straight to heaven.
I ADORE my Jesus (speaking of heaven). I screw up every day, I make huge mistakes, I hurt people, but He's always by my side holding my hand. I find comfort knowing that He's not going to call someday and say, "You're a great person. I really like you. BUT, we're just not meant to be together."
I ABHOR dating. All too often, I get a phone call like the one above, and it sucks to be considered so great, "But let's just be 'friends.'"
No comments:
Post a Comment