With all that being said, I still have a little bit of country in me. My friends and I go to the Grizzly Rose about once every two months. This, of course, is a country bar, and I will say that I've become pretty good at a few dances. I can do the country cha-cha, a few line dances and the two-step and three-step. I've made a new friend there, Wyatt, and when we dance, man does the world spin (quite literally as he loves to twirl me around). Thursday night is ladies night, so ladies drink free. If you know anything about ladies night, you'll also realize that when the ladies are out, so are the men!
Over the past two weeks, the Stock Show has been in Denver, so we ladies knew the men would be thick at the Grizzly Rose. Off we went to check them (I mean IT) out. We went to the Rose two Thursday's in a row. While it's fun during the moment, 5am the next morning sure does come around quickly when I only went to bed three hours before. That's right, we were out until 1am our first Thursday, and by the time we got home and in bed, it was close to 2am. I take the blame for that night, as I was busy having fun meeting a new fellow. Last week, we only stayed until about midnight, and we even snapped some pictures, of course!
I've already mentioned the Stock Show was in town, so this past Saturday night, Kari, Sonya and I headed to the Rodeo. We had a blast, but we also joked that we definitely looked like city girls, with our clean jeans, cute shirts, and clutches around our wrist (hey, we have to carry our lipgloss somewhere). The Rodeo was a blast, and we even saw the Rodeo clown get rammed by a bull (don't worry, he was in a barrel fully protected). In order not to appear too city-ish, we only took one picture...
No comments:
Post a Comment