Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Would You Rather...

WOULD YOU RATHER...

be called hot OR beautiful?
-beautiful

have no kids OR 13 kids?
-13 kids

only fall in love once and live happily ever after OR fall in love several times and have only one work out (which means your heart is broken several times before you find your true love)?
-fall in love once and live happily ever after

be married young OR when you're a bit older?
-when I'm a bit older so I can enjoy my 20s

be asked out on a date via email OR text?
-text because then I can reply right back

meet your special someone at a bar OR on the internet?
-in a bar

try eHarmony to find your special mate OR be single and try your luck naturally?
-try eHarmony to see if it works

date someone who's super skinny OR has some meat on his/her bones?
-duh! of course, someone who has meet on his bones

date someone who is shorter than you OR someone who towers above you?
-someone who towers above me

Now it's your turn. Copy and paste your answers into the comment section.

No comments: