Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cow Appreciation Day

Oh, the things I'll do for free Chick Fil A!

I received an email from CFA telling me about Cow Appreciation Day.
Dress like a cow, receive a free meal. Sold!

Josh and I went to Goodwill and found this cow hat. I cut out some spots, put on a white shirt and black shorts, and I looked like a cow.

Now for Josh's outfit.

Nope.
He refused to participate.

So, I drove to CFA dressed as a cow. Upon arrival, Josh quickly jumped out of the car and tried to run away. "There's no way I'm going into the restaurant with you."

I made him hold my hand. The entire time.


I got my free meal, and I wasn't the only adult dressed as a cow.

I'm just so glad I don't live near my school. 

1 comment:

Desiree Jewell said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!