My friend, Kari, got six FREE tickets to see Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis, so we headed to the Pepsi Center last night for a fun show. It was a lot of fun, and Carrie is the most amazing singer I think I've ever heard. She was pretty amazing. And so beautiful.
There were two drunk ladies that sat behind us. They talked the ENTIRE time. And they knew every single word to every single song, so there were times when I couldn't hear Carrie at all; rather, all I could hear was the off-tune lady belting it out behind me. She was also making hand movements to all the songs. It was funny, but annoying. To make matters worse, she said the "F" word about every other word. I kid you not, she thought Carrie was the best thing to ever walk this world. This lady said about 50 times (I'm not exagerating) how F****** amazing Carrie was. This lady was even crying. She had tears streaming down her face through several of Carrie's ballads.
Other than those two ladies, we had a good time. Thanks, Kari, for the free tickets! I can hook us up with a cheaper rental car...Wait, that sucks. I'll work on my freebies.
1 comment:
Yeah, I need something better than a car... :-)
Post a Comment