Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm Back!

The Shi-Low Down
Remember this? It all started with an experiment. This experiment involved meeting five men a week. I conquered Week 1, where I met Beau. I conquered Week 2, which was a let down. I conquered Week 3, where I met Tim (we're still developing our friendship). I didn't post anything for Week 4, and Week 5 was the end to my experiment. Beau and I started dated around that time for about two months, so I had no reason to meet new men. For those who are curious, Beau and I are no longer dating.
Perhaps one day I will resume my experiment of meeting five men a week. Or even better yet, perhaps Tim and I will continue to get to know each other and something will develop from that. For the time being, however, I am content with letting relationships happen in their own timing.
With that being said, who ever said The Shi-Low Down had to exclusively be a column on my love life? I most certainly didn't limit it to that. Therefore, I am reviving The Shi-Low Down. This column is alive and well. I've had a few months of being in the dumps, but I am coming out of those dumps and I'm ready to share my life with you again.
I have some exciting things planned for The Shi-Low Down. Even more exciting is that I am taking requests from you, my faithful readers. To be honest, I really have no idea who reads my blog. Every once in a while I receive a comment from an unknown person. It makes me smile knowing that someone who doesn't even know me finds pleasure in reading my work. I wish I could track everyone who reads this, but there is also fun in the unknown.
I will request different things from you as the weeks continue on. I need your participation, though, or this won't work. If you don't have an account, it's easy to create, and then you can leave comments.
In the comment section, this is what I need from you: This week is question week. Ask me any question, and I will answer truthfully. What do you want to know about me that I haven't shared or you wonder about? Come on...I know you have questions. I know you're curious. I'm not the only question asker in this world. What do you want to know about me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. If you weren't a teacher, what would you be?
2. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

Kari said...

1. What are your top 5 qualities a guy MUST possess before you'll date him?

2. What other 5 qualities would you prefer, but they're not necessarily deal-breakers in a guy?