I have a major crush on someone (which I'll reveal in a moment), but this is one crush that I'll never be able to persue or do anything about. It will always remain a crush, and I don't really care who knows about it.
His name is...Ben Roethlisberger. Just the fact that I know how to spell his name says something about my love for him. In case you don't know who he is (and you really should know who he is), he is the QB for the Pittsburg Steelers. He's one of the highest paid QB's in the NFL, but I don't love him for his money. I've had a major crush on Ben for several years, now. Last year, the Steelers came to Denver, and my brother and I went to the stadium on a whim to try to get tickets. We lucked out and got great tickets on the 17th row. At one point, Ben looked my way and I'm positive we made eye contact.
I am confident that if Ben and I ever met, he'd be taken with me from the moment he laid eyes on me. I don't show my magic often, but when I do, it can wooo a man into liking me in a heart beat! I just need to figure out a way to meet my future husband. Any ideas? I even have Steelers earings I can wear on our first date.

No comments:
Post a Comment