I have a turd of a student who is LYING to her parents about attending my class. This is the same girl who asked to go to the nurses station and never came back to class. She lied to me about it, but she finally admitted she had gone to the cafeteria to have lunch with her friends instead.
In the past three weeks, she has been in class about five times. Who knows where she's been the other 10 times. Of course, when I take attendance, I mark her absent. She has been telling her mom that she's been present and that I made a mistake!!! So then her mom emails me and asks me why I marked her daughter absent when she was clearly there.
Let's think about this...Could possibly the teacher be right on this one? Or should the parents believe EVERYTHING the daughter has to say???
No wonder the future of America is looking a little troubling to me...
1 comment:
You should start snapping pictures of her empty seat and sending them to the parent.
What a dumb student...and dumb mother...
Post a Comment